We are proud to announce the release of FEST-Swing 1.2a1!
This is the first out of three alpha and three beta releases planned for version 1.2. This new version focuses on new features and improvements.
- [FEST-102] –
enterTextmethod ignores first character when entering text. Thanks to Stephen Neal.
- [FEST-104] – Calling
JMenuItemFixtureshould not take focus away from a text component. Thanks to Tony Eichelberger, Martin Bachmann.
- [FEST-106] – Screenshots of desktop show empty frames. Thanks to Jean-Francois Poilpret.
- [FEST-114] – Method
FestSwingJUnitTestCase&should be static. Thanks to Eitan Suez.
- [FEST-37] – Are classes in org.fest.swing.core.matcher.* final? Thanks to Ondrej Medek.
- [FEST-38] –
GenericTypeMatcher<T>. Thanks to Ondrej Medek.
- [FEST-85] –
JTableFixtureshould have a possibility to provide a custom subclass of
JTableDriver. Thanks to Andriy Tsykholyas.
- [FEST-115] – Add
JListFixture.) Thanks to Jeanette (Kleopatra).
- [FEST-117] – Add German keyboard layout. Thanks to Uli Schrempp.
- [FEST-120] – Add method to obtain text from a
JSpinner. Thanks to Olivier DOREMIEUX.
- [FEST-121] – Add
JListFixture. Thanks to Olivier DOREMIEUX.
- [FEST-29] – Taking Screenshots with
GUITestRunnernot possible with JUnit 4.5 (issue 129.) Thanks to Christian Dähn.
- [FEST-46] – Frame creation for component testing (issue 296.) Thanks to Hayden Shorter.
- [FEST-110] – Update dependencies: FEST-Util 1.1 and FEST-Assert 1.1.
Note for JUnit users: Adding support for JUnit 4.5 introduce changes in the way the JUnit extension is packaged. You can find more details here.
Note for Maven users: We have made changes to our Maven repository. More details here.
Feedback is always appreciated :)