I’m proud to announce the release of FEST-Swing 1.2a4!
This is the fourth and last alpha release planned for version 1.2. This new release includes a good number of bug fixes, new features and improvements. After this release, we’ll have a beta one that will include bug fixes and low-risk improvements only, followed by a release candidate.
- [FEST-98] – Finding Components is unreliable on Linux. Thanks to Mihael Vrbanec, Julia Koep, Martin Ginkel, Martin Bachmann.
- [FEST-175] – German umlauts not working since upgrade from 1.1->1.2a2. Thanks to Jan Zuchhold.
- [FEST-207] –
FailOnThreadViolationRepaintManagerdoes not work on Java 5. Thanks to Daniel Dyer.
- [FEST-210] –
JSplitPaneDriverdoes not respect the limitations of the
BasicSplitPaneDivider.DragController. Thanks to Martin Ginkel.
- [FEST-215] – FEST-Swing does not compile, since project configuration claims Java 1.5 compatibility, but source uses classes/methods from Java 1.6 runtime.
- [FEST-219] –
Exception. Thanks to Dominik Wild, Kyle Murphy.
- [FEST-227] –
JTableFixture.cell(String value)expects a regex. Thanks to Uli Schrempp.
- [FEST-231] –
JScrollPane: up & down inverted. Thanks to Florian SIMON.
- [FEST-232] – Problems with French keyboard. Thanks to Florian SIMON.
- [FEST-246] –
drop() fails when root tree not visible. Thanks to Pavol Marko.
- [FEST-250] –
optionPane()fails to find
nullparent. Thanks to Stephen Gade Esven, Morten Breum Mikkelsen.
- [FEST-254] –
JComboBoxFixture.requireSelection(String)method with an editable
JComboBoxdoes not use cell reader. Thanks to Glen Schrader.
- [FEST-262] – fest-swing 1.2a3 swinghelper-debug dependency incorrect in pom.xml. Thanks to Luke Nezda.
- [FEST-274] – ‘
JComboBoxDrivershould return value of ‘
getSelectedItem‘ if selection index is -1 in editable
- [FEST-280] –
JTextComponentFixtureobtains text of
- [FEST-285] – Typo in error message. Thanks to Steve Farrell.
- [FEST-123] –
ItemGroupFixture: separate notion of select/click. Thanks to Jeanette Winzenburg.
- [FEST-222] –
JProgressBarhas no Fixture. Thanks to Jacob Qvortrup.
- [FEST-244] –
requireRowCountmethod. Thanks to Harry L.
- [FEST-248] – Add
JTreeFixture. Thanks to Huib.
- [FEST-251] – Update FEST-Assert dependency to version 1.2.
- [FEST-267] –
JOptionPaneFixturemissing many of
ContainerFixture‘s methods. Thanks to Morten Breum Mikkelsen.
- [FEST-269] – add "
JTableFixture. Thanks to Florian SIMON.
- [FEST-8] – Method on
JTreeFixtureto return a fixture for a cell (issue 185.)
- [FEST-43] – Add
TableCellByColumnName(issue 226.) Thanks to Ken Geis.
- [FEST-213] – Add method ‘
- [FEST-225] – Referencing a
JTableFixturerow by its cell contents. Thanks to Morten Breum Mikkelsen.
- [FEST-249] – fest allows system.exit calls that kill running multiple tests. Thanks to Brandon, Jean-Francois Poilpret.
- [FEST-266] – Add method "
- [FEST-283] – Provide a way to install custom AWT Exception Handlers.
- [FEST-284] – Call
scrollToVisiblewhen clicking on a button. Thanks to Steve Farrell.
Feedback is always appreciated :)